“SABAN’S SHOW US YOUR SHORTS” CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES HIGHLIGHTS
- Open only to residents of the United States of America, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom who, at the time of entry, have reached the age of majority under the laws of the country of their residence.
- CONTEST TIMELINE
- Entry Period: The entry period for this Contest will begin at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time on September 22, 2014 and will end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on January 15, 2015.- Judging and Selection of Finalists: Beginning on January 16, 2015, Sponsor will conduct judging of all eligible entries received during the Entry Period and will select ten (10) finalists to advance to the public voting phase. The finalists will be announced by Sponsor on or before January 26, 2015.
- Public Voting Phase: The ten (10) finalists will undergo public voting, beginning on January 26, 2015 and ending on February 9, 2015.- Winner Announcement: The final winner in this Contest will be determined based on the results of public voting and will be announced on or about February 11, 2015.
- HOW TO ENTER: To participate in this Contest, you must have Internet access and have an active account on YouTube.com or Vimeo.com- create a 1-10 minute animated video featuring a comedy or action theme;
- go to the website www.sabanshorts.com and complete the online entry form by providing your full name, email address, mailing address, a daytime phone number, and your electronic signature, along with the link(s) to your video as posted on YouTube.com and/or Vimeo.com.
- The Winner of this Contest will receive a cash prize in the amount of US $5,000; and- will also be offered an opportunity to work as a creative consultant to Sponsor or an affiliate of Sponsor in the development of a potential animated program or series.
- OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
- You retain copyright ownership in all your videos submitted in this Contest.- We get:
- the EXCLUSIVE, worldwide, freely assignable and freely sublicensable right and option (but with no obligation) to negotiate to buy all the rights to your animated short, and this option shall continue and remain in effect until the end of the Contest on February 11, 2015.